“Know that you are not alone! I have designed my website to complement my book so that you will have the resources that you need a click away. AN Shine
Here you will find a listing of Facebook pages that may be helpful on your journey.
- Midmoms and More – is my open page that complements my book, A USNA Mom’s Journal. It offers insight and up -to-date information. Since it is an open age it does not require membership. You just need to “Like” to follow my page in your feed. You can also check for new information periodically. www.facebook.com/midmomsandmore
- My Instagram @MidMomsandmore
- United States Naval Academy – USNA’s official page on Facebook. It is full of up-to-date announcements, information, and news about the Academy and our Midshipmen. It is open and does not require membership – just “Like” to follow the page in your feed and do check it periodically. www.facebook.com/USNavalAcademy/
- US Naval Academy News – Official news releases by the USNA PAO with the latest announcements by the US Naval Academy.
- USNA Chaplains – The Official page of the USNA Chaplains. Follow the services, stories, and the vibrant spiritual life of USNA.
- US Naval Academy Admissions – All things admissions for the Naval Academy.
- USNA Lucky Bag – The official USNA yearbook page filled with images and stories of our Midshipmen.
- MidMoms and More Group – is a closed group exclusively for parents of USNA Midshipmen from all years and is related to my book. I am an Admin and have gathered seasoned USNA parents that offer great insight and have current ties to the Academy. www.facebook.com/groups/MidMomsandMoreGroup/
- Your class page – a closed FB group exclusively for parents and legal guardians of your class only. The page for Class of 2024 is “BLB USNA 2024 Parents.” It is Administered by parents. https://www.facebook.com/groups/631261834032145/
- USNA Parent Community – is a closed group exclusively for parents of USNA Midshipmen from all years. I recommend this group for new parents to help get your bearings. This group is administered by very well informed USNA Alumni and Reservists who are also USNA parents and are very familiar with the military perspective on all things USNA. www.facebook.com/groups/USNAPARENTS/
- USNA Parents and Families (Non-Political) This group is closed and requires membership. It was formed by a MidMom to allow for political free dialogue and extends its membership to Midshipmen parents and families, as well as Sponsors. www.facebook.com/groups/476128816346711/
- USNA Parents Prayer Ministry – exclusively for parents of USNA Midshipmen and Alumni , this closed group is a closely knit group of parents of faith who support and pray for each other and for their Midshipmen. www.facebook.com/USNApray/